Welcome to the 2016/17 season!
Club membership is administered through our website and allows members to sign up to the club online and pay online. This enables the club to be effective in its member administration across the club, as well as tracking player availability and team selection.
To join Hertford Hockey Club you need to do just FOUR things:
1) Register with the club website (make sure that you confirm your email address)
2) Choose what role you would like to apply for (Player or Club (social) Member)
3) Fill in your registration details to request to join the club
4) Go to the payments section to pay your membership online
CLICK HERE to join
We now have a dedicated membership area, where people who would like to join the club or continue to be a member, can sign up, pay and become an official member of the club.
• When you join, every member will have a profile that they need to submit, can manage and update themselves.
• As well as this all players will be assigned to a team or squad, and they will be able to update the website and team areas with team news items, match reports and photos.
• Members will be able to pay their subs directly via the website and this is now the main method of payment this season.
• Behind the scenes there is a database gathering all the information that the members enter which will allow us to manage our membership list better and with more clarity. We will be able to track how many members we have, who is in which teams and who has paid their subs.
• We will also be able to send out emails to either the whole club or different sections/groups and manage availability and selection of the tea,s
Subscriptions and Match Fees
All members of Hertford Hockey Club pay an annual subscription to join the club.
• There are a number of membership bands available, depending on age and circumstances of the member.
• The club offers a discounts for students, goalkeepers who own their own kit, Youth Coaches and families
• All members will have been assigned a membership based on last season. You can view this HERE
• The club would like to encourage parents and spectators to join the club as a social member. (but this is not compulsory)
Match fees for Men’s & Ladies matches:
£10 per player (payable in advance or on the day of the match)
£5 for Youth players
Match fees for Youth games (note 2):
£5 if tea is served
£3 if no tea
1. Normal club hardship rules apply.
2. Match fees apply to U8s to U16s including league, friendlies, tournaments, festivals and tournaments.
If you have any questions please contact your captain or team administrator in the first instance. If you have issues with registration of Pitchero, including forgotten passwords, please send an email to the Webmaster and we will be able to help you. Please be patient and we will try to sort out any queries as quickly as possible. Support will also be offered at times on Saturdays and Sunday mornings at the club (around time commitments of the support teams).